GUARDHYVE HOUSEKEEPING PANIC BUTTONS
PUSH BUTTON! GET HELP!
The GuardHyve panic button system protects employees with floor and room-level geolocation information.
GuardHyve alerts designated personnel to send help immediately with SMS texts, e-mail and desktop notifications.
GuardHyve will track the employee through the life of the alert and send updates to notify responders if the person moves or fleas.
PANIC BUTTON LAW LIBRARY
Search our panic button Law Library for exact requirements for your state, city or brand standard.
THE GUARDHYVE ADVANTAGE
- ACCURATE! Pin-point distressed employee’s location down to a room number.
- NO DEAD ZONES! LoRa technology penetrates concrete better and travels further than WiFi or GPS
- AFFORDABLE! Most affordable geolocation capable panic button on the market with free expert installation
- EASY TO DEPLOY! No site survey required with minimal impact on daily operations
- NO WORRIES! Local support all over the country
GuardHyve protects hotel housekeepers from danger with alerts that provide room-level accuracy and no floor bleed.
The GuardHyve system is guaranteed to satisfy state laws, municipal ordinances, hotel brand standards and union contracts.
Easy-to-deploy with minimal disruption to hotel guests.
GuardHyve can protect students and faculty with panic buttons that can notify police or school administrators in the event of an emergency.
The system provides classroom level accuracy or can pinpoint the location of an emergency in the facility.
Hospital nurses face sexual harassment and assault at alarming rates.
GuardHyve protects nurses by silently notifying security personnel of a troubling incident with exact location information.